a bee?
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 7:48 AM
Makenna calls all bugs "a bee." There are A LOT of bugs down here. we drove down to Texas yesterday and the day before that, it's only about a 25 minute drive. Anyways, I got out of the car to talk to my cousin for probably 10 minutes and I got bit 4 times by mosquito's, come to find out I am allergic to that specific kind. The one near my elbow made my forearm and hand ache for the rest of the day, and the next day the one on the back of my leg swelled up to the size of a softball. they itch.
when you go outside at night time there are bugs EVERYWHERE. weird bugs, big bugs, bugs that bite. last night I stepped on a beetle.
the cool thing about Oklahoma is their very old fashioned. yesterday we attended my aunts sixth grade graduation and one of the young girls' who was graduating started off the ceremony by telling everyone to bow their heads while she prayed. and everyone did. I'm sure not everyone in that gym believed in God, but you couldnt tell otherwise because everyone bowed their head and showed respect to God. It was really cool. Like everyone has been raised so much differently. There are no guys who run around crazy hollering things or streaking or making a mess of anything, they are nice and polite and they call you mam and hold the door open for you.
I know that all of the people arent like this all the time, but they know how to act in public and not to embarass their parents, haha. anyways, it's just something I've found pretty interesting.
when you go outside at night time there are bugs EVERYWHERE. weird bugs, big bugs, bugs that bite. last night I stepped on a beetle.
the cool thing about Oklahoma is their very old fashioned. yesterday we attended my aunts sixth grade graduation and one of the young girls' who was graduating started off the ceremony by telling everyone to bow their heads while she prayed. and everyone did. I'm sure not everyone in that gym believed in God, but you couldnt tell otherwise because everyone bowed their head and showed respect to God. It was really cool. Like everyone has been raised so much differently. There are no guys who run around crazy hollering things or streaking or making a mess of anything, they are nice and polite and they call you mam and hold the door open for you.
I know that all of the people arent like this all the time, but they know how to act in public and not to embarass their parents, haha. anyways, it's just something I've found pretty interesting.