this week
Tuesday, April 17, 2007 6:35 PM
I need to take my drivers-ed test. but yet I am just not too excited, haha. I have the wasl [washington assesment of STUPID learning] haha yes I did just come up with that myself ;] although the math wasnt hard as I thought it would be today, so that's good. I am still working on getting 100% on my assignments but I am doing good!
on Sunday morning I am taking the ferry up to Seattle to meet brian and mandy. we are gonna go to mars hill church then hang out all day and go to mutemath sunday night. I think I am staying the night. I'm pretty excited; I love those guys.
I have been helping Matt out a little with his new venue that he is running. It's super hard for him because he does everythig [it's A LOT to do] but he has very little help and isnt paid. so I am helping him run the myspace and the website and just doing a little bit of promoting [Michael Gee this Friday anyone?]. allison and I worked the doors at his show this past Saturday. I was really impressed, it was only the second show but he brought out about 50 paying people, but there were also a lot of guests/band members/volunteers which was cool.
so I guess that's all that's new...
on Sunday morning I am taking the ferry up to Seattle to meet brian and mandy. we are gonna go to mars hill church then hang out all day and go to mutemath sunday night. I think I am staying the night. I'm pretty excited; I love those guys.
I have been helping Matt out a little with his new venue that he is running. It's super hard for him because he does everythig [it's A LOT to do] but he has very little help and isnt paid. so I am helping him run the myspace and the website and just doing a little bit of promoting [Michael Gee this Friday anyone?]. allison and I worked the doors at his show this past Saturday. I was really impressed, it was only the second show but he brought out about 50 paying people, but there were also a lot of guests/band members/volunteers which was cool.
so I guess that's all that's new...