getting it off my back
Monday, April 09, 2007 8:59 PM
I just have to write about how relieved I am feeling!!
All day I have felt so depressed and discouraged about my school work, I felt like I was stuck like I would never get through it! But I finally decided just to suck it up and put one foot in front of the other. I have been working straight for the past two hours and I did SOOO MUCH reading and knocked off three assignments! I know I still have a lot of work to do still but just getting some progress made has really gave me some motivation and inspiration! I know I can do this. I feel a lot better now.
Easter yesterday was pretty fun. I went to church... Matt and I sat on the steps of our row, haha. It was so packed! It was cool being there as a family again though. A lot of my family came over afterwards, 28 people total!! it was a lot to put in our living/kitchen/dining room area, but it was fun. It was fun to introduce Matt to all of my crazy family because even though we're not that close they want the best for me and they're still interested in my life. He is the best at making situations like that not awkward, he just went right up to lots of people and started conversations with them... except I think most of them were semi-drunk, haha. It was great though.
I feel like I have a hang over though, haha. Not from alcohol of course! I dont know why, I'm just so tired and have a throbbing headache.
All day I have felt so depressed and discouraged about my school work, I felt like I was stuck like I would never get through it! But I finally decided just to suck it up and put one foot in front of the other. I have been working straight for the past two hours and I did SOOO MUCH reading and knocked off three assignments! I know I still have a lot of work to do still but just getting some progress made has really gave me some motivation and inspiration! I know I can do this. I feel a lot better now.
Easter yesterday was pretty fun. I went to church... Matt and I sat on the steps of our row, haha. It was so packed! It was cool being there as a family again though. A lot of my family came over afterwards, 28 people total!! it was a lot to put in our living/kitchen/dining room area, but it was fun. It was fun to introduce Matt to all of my crazy family because even though we're not that close they want the best for me and they're still interested in my life. He is the best at making situations like that not awkward, he just went right up to lots of people and started conversations with them... except I think most of them were semi-drunk, haha. It was great though.
I feel like I have a hang over though, haha. Not from alcohol of course! I dont know why, I'm just so tired and have a throbbing headache.