updates on life
Saturday, March 24, 2007 4:07 PM
life has been busy as usual, but not too busy. I can handle it. haha. I cannot wait for spring break though. I always feel SO much better after breaks. even though I still have to work... I am dropping my spanish class. It really is impossible for me to do it online. You just get a list of new words you're learning, and then you have to do quizzes and assignments on them, but I can't learn them because you dont speak them and you dont have any way to get them pounded into your brain like you would in a regular class. So I am going to take it next year at the college I think.
So far I have been to one "worship vision team" meeting and I really enjoyed it. I have learned in these meetings not to say too much, I just like to listen. Rick actually pointed me out for not saying anything, haha. But everyone else was saying really good things and I honestly didnt have anything to add. I think if the church really DOES something with the results these teams come up with it could be a very positive thing for our church. But I also think it would be very easy for them NOT to do anything and to just keep doing what we're doing. I mean we have been doing it for quite a while right?
I think I am going to buy a car soon. I found one on Craigslist that I really like. It is a '95 Mazda MX-3 with only 55 thousand miles on it! I am working out a payment plan with my dad. But you know how dad's are about cars, THEY want to pick it out for you, haha.
that is all for now...
So far I have been to one "worship vision team" meeting and I really enjoyed it. I have learned in these meetings not to say too much, I just like to listen. Rick actually pointed me out for not saying anything, haha. But everyone else was saying really good things and I honestly didnt have anything to add. I think if the church really DOES something with the results these teams come up with it could be a very positive thing for our church. But I also think it would be very easy for them NOT to do anything and to just keep doing what we're doing. I mean we have been doing it for quite a while right?
I think I am going to buy a car soon. I found one on Craigslist that I really like. It is a '95 Mazda MX-3 with only 55 thousand miles on it! I am working out a payment plan with my dad. But you know how dad's are about cars, THEY want to pick it out for you, haha.
that is all for now...