Monday, March 19, 2007 11:47 AM
sometimes I feel weak
like the world could crush me
that I could be swept right of my feet
sometimes I feel scared
like that no one's there
but I know that's not true
I feel not good enough
like I can't measure up
so I pretend I'm tough
I feel so left behind
why do I even try
let me see your truth
I know in your eyes
I know in your smile
I am yours.
like the world could crush me
that I could be swept right of my feet
sometimes I feel scared
like that no one's there
but I know that's not true
I feel not good enough
like I can't measure up
so I pretend I'm tough
I feel so left behind
why do I even try
let me see your truth
I know in your eyes
I know in your smile
I am yours.