what punishments?
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:12 PM
Im tired of being taken advantage of.
My sister constantly uses me and disrespects me and my stuff. Im tired of getting my cash stolen. Last night I realized someone has stole my cash yesterday, but of course Im NEVER going to get it back because no one will admit to it, and that just really makes me mad.
another example. today I ordered a pizza [paid 14$ for it] and ate two pieces of it. I got in the shower and when I got out it was all gone. Lauren had three of her guy friends over, so I walked out into the living room and I was like "So who's going to help me pay for that pizza." Lauren was clearly embarassed at my question and whispered at me like "I will.. just shutup." she didnt say that, but that was her tone.
another example. the other night I was downstairs and Lauren was getting ready to go out. She yells downstairs "Can I wear your hollister sweatshirt?" me: "NO!" [I am very overprotective of my hollister gear, and she had wearing my clothes without asking for the past few days, normally if she asks I will say yes, but I was running out of clean clothes.] so later I go upstairs and what's missing? my hollister sweatshirt. Its like she's a little kid who doesnt have boundaries. only she's 21.
*NEW RECENTLY ADDED EXAMPLE: Lauren stole my cell phone in the middle of the night and took it out with her making A TON of calls. My parents thought I "let her borrow it" so now I guess our bill is WAY high and it is all on my phone!! Now I have HER friends calling my phone and leaving tons of voicemails.
but the really frustrating thing is that there's no way to punish her. I can yell at her all I want, but she doesnt really care. what am I supposed to do? punch her in the face so she learns her lesson? no. I dont know. I have lost a lot of stuff that I am not going to get back. She lost my North Face jacket that I LOVED that my dad bought for me last year. She gave my down vest that I bought for 50$ to one of her friends that lives in Tacoma and now she claims she "cant get it back". and one of her friends currently has my hollister sweatshirt. Honestly, who comes to someones house and takes their sisters' clothes? I just want to cuss at them all very loud. I hate people who just come in and mooch off me, like the guys today with the pizza. I am so sick and tired of getting taken advantage of, and I cant do anything about it!
My sister constantly uses me and disrespects me and my stuff. Im tired of getting my cash stolen. Last night I realized someone has stole my cash yesterday, but of course Im NEVER going to get it back because no one will admit to it, and that just really makes me mad.
another example. today I ordered a pizza [paid 14$ for it] and ate two pieces of it. I got in the shower and when I got out it was all gone. Lauren had three of her guy friends over, so I walked out into the living room and I was like "So who's going to help me pay for that pizza." Lauren was clearly embarassed at my question and whispered at me like "I will.. just shutup." she didnt say that, but that was her tone.
another example. the other night I was downstairs and Lauren was getting ready to go out. She yells downstairs "Can I wear your hollister sweatshirt?" me: "NO!" [I am very overprotective of my hollister gear, and she had wearing my clothes without asking for the past few days, normally if she asks I will say yes, but I was running out of clean clothes.] so later I go upstairs and what's missing? my hollister sweatshirt. Its like she's a little kid who doesnt have boundaries. only she's 21.
*NEW RECENTLY ADDED EXAMPLE: Lauren stole my cell phone in the middle of the night and took it out with her making A TON of calls. My parents thought I "let her borrow it" so now I guess our bill is WAY high and it is all on my phone!! Now I have HER friends calling my phone and leaving tons of voicemails.
but the really frustrating thing is that there's no way to punish her. I can yell at her all I want, but she doesnt really care. what am I supposed to do? punch her in the face so she learns her lesson? no. I dont know. I have lost a lot of stuff that I am not going to get back. She lost my North Face jacket that I LOVED that my dad bought for me last year. She gave my down vest that I bought for 50$ to one of her friends that lives in Tacoma and now she claims she "cant get it back". and one of her friends currently has my hollister sweatshirt. Honestly, who comes to someones house and takes their sisters' clothes? I just want to cuss at them all very loud. I hate people who just come in and mooch off me, like the guys today with the pizza. I am so sick and tired of getting taken advantage of, and I cant do anything about it!