I miss going to bed early
Wednesday, March 07, 2007 8:18 PM
I wasnt going to go to YOUth church tonight, but I did. I was going to stay home and work on my school work because I really need to, but for some reason whenever I log into my classes a window pops up that says there is an error and closes all my windows. dangit. So I can't do anymore school tonight I guess, which puts me more behind!
I really need to start going to bed earilier. I have been up too late talking on the phone with certain people and sleeping in until noon, I hate it. So tonight I am just going to go to bed early!
Anyways, YOUth church was good, Im glad I went. I only caught the last piece of Justins talk, but the part I did was really clear and spoke directly into my life. I always love it when church does that dont you? And Justin did a very good job delivering the message, I wonder if it's any different for him than talking to the 67's. Worship was awesome too, I love Snow Patrol! And I've always thought those lyrics were so poetic, awesome.
I am almost done with drivers ed. This weekend I have a drive, and then I have to go in on Monday and probably Tuesday to take my final and then I'll probably do two more drives NEXT weekend and then I should be done! I think I will be getting my lisence in July. Yah, July.
I'm tired.
I really need to start going to bed earilier. I have been up too late talking on the phone with certain people and sleeping in until noon, I hate it. So tonight I am just going to go to bed early!
Anyways, YOUth church was good, Im glad I went. I only caught the last piece of Justins talk, but the part I did was really clear and spoke directly into my life. I always love it when church does that dont you? And Justin did a very good job delivering the message, I wonder if it's any different for him than talking to the 67's. Worship was awesome too, I love Snow Patrol! And I've always thought those lyrics were so poetic, awesome.
I am almost done with drivers ed. This weekend I have a drive, and then I have to go in on Monday and probably Tuesday to take my final and then I'll probably do two more drives NEXT weekend and then I should be done! I think I will be getting my lisence in July. Yah, July.
I'm tired.