awkward weekend
Monday, March 05, 2007 8:24 PM
the movies with Josh never happened on friday. his mom wouldnt let him go because she "has a bad feeling about me". I've never met her, never talked to her, only seen her once. thanks a lot! I didnt think I gave off such a negative appearance, haha. I had another "date" that also went wrong today. my meeting with John butler, he never showed up. man I love it when that happens! especially when you cant drive. So I walked to wal mart and spent a lot of money on hair products and a hair dryer [appearently I dont like my hair]. I really messed up by missing a lot of drivers ed, so when I went today I spent the whole two hours frantically trying to finished packets of worksheets that I missed. I also messed up by missing a lot of school so after I got home I spent like two hours making up assignments. now I am taking a break to talk to Molly, I like her =)
I am SO excited to not have ANYTHING to do tomorrow! Except for drivers ed of course, but other than that I am going to spend like 24 hours making up school work.
I dont really understand why people are questioning me so much on why I am leaving the vision team. to me it is simple: I dont want to be apart of the team because I dont agree with the churches general philosophy or direction they are trying to go in. I know I am "a leader" and that I made a commitment, but why would I want to give input to people who dont listen? or decide things that I dont care about, because really I dont think the church cares about me. and I dont want that to sound selfish like "if the church doesnt do everything my way I dont want to be a part of that!" but the administration is messed up, and a.]they cant admit that they're messed up and b.]they dont really listen to the body that they're leading. and YAH that includes the YOUth.
anyways. I dont want to talk about THAT anymore. woo
I am SO excited to not have ANYTHING to do tomorrow! Except for drivers ed of course, but other than that I am going to spend like 24 hours making up school work.
I dont really understand why people are questioning me so much on why I am leaving the vision team. to me it is simple: I dont want to be apart of the team because I dont agree with the churches general philosophy or direction they are trying to go in. I know I am "a leader" and that I made a commitment, but why would I want to give input to people who dont listen? or decide things that I dont care about, because really I dont think the church cares about me. and I dont want that to sound selfish like "if the church doesnt do everything my way I dont want to be a part of that!" but the administration is messed up, and a.]they cant admit that they're messed up and b.]they dont really listen to the body that they're leading. and YAH that includes the YOUth.
anyways. I dont want to talk about THAT anymore. woo