Sunday, February 04, 2007 11:12 AM
today is a peaceful day. the weather feels perfect, beside the dampness. and the air smells good. contrary to common belief, I do miss going to church. especially now that a few kids from my school have started going, and going to YOUth church. im bummed I cant be there beside them. I start drivers ed tomorrow. I havent been driving much... I should probably do that sometime.
this weekend was fun. a lot of dancing to techno and driving around to a lot of places. it felt good to hang out with new people and just have a good time. although I am really tired and sore. I need to go to the Dr. because everytime it's cold or hot [or even room temperature...] my hands and feet get really swollen and red and itchy and... irritated. it's super weird and annoying.
in other news...
this weekend was fun. a lot of dancing to techno and driving around to a lot of places. it felt good to hang out with new people and just have a good time. although I am really tired and sore. I need to go to the Dr. because everytime it's cold or hot [or even room temperature...] my hands and feet get really swollen and red and itchy and... irritated. it's super weird and annoying.
in other news...