Welcome
Take me as you find me
all my fears and failures

Profile
Sara Ann Reimer.
Married to my best friend since 07.19.08
Loves God, trying to figure out what that means.
Studying to become a professional photographer.


Archives
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

credits
Everything:infravermelho
this is an angry blog
Friday, February 09, 2007 3:50 PM
[but in now way contradictory to my previous blog]

I am SO fed up with people. Mostly I am sick of Lauren. What kind of WHORE thinks she can just go out for two weeks and use drugs, or leave for a few days to party and hang out with friends like she doesnt even have a daughter to take care of?! Honestly? I can't even believe her. And I cant believe my mom for just letting her stay here, like she can just do whatever the hell she wants and she'll NEVER get a consequence. Oh yah sure, I get it, it's really hard to kick your daughter out. WELL GET OVER IT. It's been FOUR YEARS, it's time for her to learn her lesson. She's had ENOUGH chances, and each time she's just welcome back in to the house. BULL SHIT. I'm sick of my dad complaining about my sister every second of the day. Lecturing everyone like WE'RE Lauren or something. WE UNDERSTAND! YOU DONT NEED TO TELL US! All he does is bitch and complain and throw a huge pity party. Why the hell dont you do something about it and kick her out? I'm sick of people complaining to me about their crappy lives looking for sympathy. It's pathetic really. If you want to talk, I'll talk. If you want me to pray for you, just ask me. Dont come up to me and try and tell all these stories about how you were "freaking out" and try to get attention. Just talk to me, dont be retarted. I'm tired of being the only kid who does anything in my house. Yah, I stay at home all day, to do my SCHOOL WORK. Lauren sleeps all day and Levi watches tv. No one will clean up the HUGE mess for my mom and dad who work all day. All Levi says is "It's not my mess." YAH well it's not mine either ok!? But our parents have it hard enough, the least we could do is clean. I do as much as I can, but like I said, it's not like Im home relaxing all day, I actually DO school work. I'm sick of people flipping out over every little thing and getting all offended. Honestly, life has so many more HUGE things to get all upset because I told you that it hurts when you flicked my earing. I'm sick of Jeffrey whining to me about his "boy troubles". "OH I just love him so much... I want to be with him so bad.. waa waa waa he doesnt like me." Im sick of Justin interrogating me everytime we talk. Can't we ever just relax and not act like Im screwing my life over? BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE. Dont assume things, and dont put words in my mouth. NOT LIKE IT'S ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS.