newsflash, God knows where he's going
Tuesday, February 27, 2007 11:58 AM
I really had no idea where God was going with Matt/Josh thing... honestly. And I was torn apart by it, because I didnt want it to be happening. But yesterday I started realizing things. I realized that I could hang out with Josh all day and then come home at the end and It's still MATT who is really my best friend. If I were to ever have "a relationship" with Josh I doubt I would ever call him crying like I do with Matt, I would be afraid to be 100% real with him, just like I use to be with Matt. Thinking about flaws that could come up in a potential relationship is making me appreciate all the wonderful things I have with Matt, and makes me understand a lot more what the heck God is doing. So far this is what I know: it's something. That's a lot more than I knew a couple of days ago.