I tried to make this not emo
Sunday, February 04, 2007 3:00 PM
If I seem a little irritated or crabby lately this is why:
Have you ever had a sprained ankle? Have you ever had two at the same time? Have you ever had it hurt so bad, that the pain goes all the way up your calves, straining your tendons and muscles all around? Has it ever been so bad that your feet get red and swollen whenever you shower or in a hot room? Have you ever had multiple doctors tell you that they can't be fixed? These are what my feet are like. And ever since I started working I have been trying So hard not to talk about them, because I am blessed to have a job. But my feet hurt 24/7. They are always ache and have sharp pains running through them and up my leg all the time, even when I am sitting down, like now. They burn up and get swollen and irritated all the time, and in general it kind of puts me on a constant edge. To be honest with you I dont know what I would be like, or how I would feel if I didnt have this pain in me all the time, because it has been there for as long as I have been having orignial thoughts that I can remember. A lot of things I want to do in my life I can only watch, and I have to make the decision to turn oppurtunities that I really want away, for the sake of my sanity.
So I'm sorry if I seem moderatley impatient, irritable, or unhappy, im not. Just think about what I'm feeling standing there at that moment.
Have you ever had a sprained ankle? Have you ever had two at the same time? Have you ever had it hurt so bad, that the pain goes all the way up your calves, straining your tendons and muscles all around? Has it ever been so bad that your feet get red and swollen whenever you shower or in a hot room? Have you ever had multiple doctors tell you that they can't be fixed? These are what my feet are like. And ever since I started working I have been trying So hard not to talk about them, because I am blessed to have a job. But my feet hurt 24/7. They are always ache and have sharp pains running through them and up my leg all the time, even when I am sitting down, like now. They burn up and get swollen and irritated all the time, and in general it kind of puts me on a constant edge. To be honest with you I dont know what I would be like, or how I would feel if I didnt have this pain in me all the time, because it has been there for as long as I have been having orignial thoughts that I can remember. A lot of things I want to do in my life I can only watch, and I have to make the decision to turn oppurtunities that I really want away, for the sake of my sanity.
So I'm sorry if I seem moderatley impatient, irritable, or unhappy, im not. Just think about what I'm feeling standing there at that moment.