I am unsure.
Sunday, February 11, 2007 1:00 PM
I look for answers.
I stare at the objects in my room
silence.
I look out the window, they must be there.
nothing.
everything stares at me not saying a word
they just have a look
"we can't help you."
I walk down the hall.
these things dont hold my answers
they stare at me with sympathy
the walls are just walls
they dont talk.
I try and make answers
create solutions
but they're not right.
I am unsure.
I dont know what to think
so I dont think anything
I dont know what to feel
so I dont feel anything
I dont know what to do
I am in mid-air.
I stare at the objects in my room
silence.
I look out the window, they must be there.
nothing.
everything stares at me not saying a word
they just have a look
"we can't help you."
I walk down the hall.
these things dont hold my answers
they stare at me with sympathy
the walls are just walls
they dont talk.
I try and make answers
create solutions
but they're not right.
I am unsure.
I dont know what to think
so I dont think anything
I dont know what to feel
so I dont feel anything
I dont know what to do
I am in mid-air.