Welcome
Take me as you find me
all my fears and failures

Profile
Sara Ann Reimer.
Married to my best friend since 07.19.08
Loves God, trying to figure out what that means.
Studying to become a professional photographer.


Archives
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

credits
Everything:infravermelho
I am happy
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:50 AM
Life is good. [ETERNAL LIFE IS BETTER!!!!] haha oh man I miss Stellar Kart, and Austin Clark. :( he was a good friend! haha. SO I am enjoying the stay at home life so far. I started Drivers- Ed on Monday, and besides the freakishly annoying 4 year old [he's not really 4...] who sat next to me yesterday, it seems like it will go fine. It's not THAT hard, but then again I havent gone on a drive yet... School is going good too. My favorite class is BY FAR honors world history. I do that class when I'm bored, I love learning about that stuff. I'm also taking spanish, and all the people in my class are freakishly amazing!! Im so behind compared to them. I know this because we had a discussion, kind of like a chat room type thing where everyone goes on and posts something, and then other people reply to it. I didnt understand anything this girl said to me, I had to take the whole thing to an online translator! haha. My teacher last semester at the high school wasnt that good, to say the least.

I gauged my ears to a size two. I dont know if that's news. Matt and I are doing a study of the book of Acts, chapter by chapter. It's really interesting, I have read Acts before, but I dont really know anything about the bible. It's cool because he went to bible college and knows a lot of stuff that I dont. It's cool learning about the history [if you like history!!]

The elders re-wrote the church vision statment and implications and gave them to the vision team to look at. I was very excited because one of them was: "FBC is commited to "Building Godly Generations" through biblically based, relevant Childrens and YOUth programs." I leaned over to my pastor and pointed at it, and was like, "YAH!!" he laughed. I like him.

that's all for now I guess...