waiting on the world to change
Monday, January 15, 2007 9:30 PM
"if you can't be honest about what you're doing than you shouldnt be doing it."
seems like a pretty basic "brick-in-your-face" statement, right? or is it? do you think God has special circumstances for lying? or for not revealing the truth? do you think God creates plans for your life that he does not intend others to understand or for you to share with them?
because there are plenty of things in my life that I know are God's intentions for me that I dont feel like sharing with other people because they just wont agree/understand. and I think that's ok.
so sometimes I guess I disagree with that quote.
seems like a pretty basic "brick-in-your-face" statement, right? or is it? do you think God has special circumstances for lying? or for not revealing the truth? do you think God creates plans for your life that he does not intend others to understand or for you to share with them?
because there are plenty of things in my life that I know are God's intentions for me that I dont feel like sharing with other people because they just wont agree/understand. and I think that's ok.
so sometimes I guess I disagree with that quote.