today was... great?
Tuesday, January 02, 2007 7:30 PM
I havent really had too many days that I could call great lately. But today was. It was oddly relaxing, even though I had to babysit Makenna for too long and she doesnt like me and is mean and crabby [...today]. But today was really... nice and enjoyable I guess. I really needed this break is what I'm saying. It feels really good to have relaxed for a few weeks and go back feeling more energized. I worked out tonight too... we'll see how that habit develops...
Lauren is still out on the run, but she has her drug assessment tomorrow at st. peters chemical dependancy center, I hope she gets in RIGHT THEN. which she should, because she's like all high. I talked to her today, my parents werent home. I told her her daughter misses her and she started to cry and felt really bad. good job sara. she trashed my moms car though, broke her trunk and her stereo, so my parents are like super up-tight and stressed out about that. my dad is just really mad all the time, it's hard being around him.
mine and Matt's relationship is going really good. we are still sticking to what God has told us to do: seperate. but we remain in constant communication so we are not out of each other's lives, a big thing for us. he is 99% for sure moving to Canada sometime this month, but im not worried. I cant imagine him making this move with us still together, I really think it would take a toll on both of us and become a really unhealthy relationships. but now that we just e-mail I think it is going to be great. im really excited for him to start his new job as a YOUth pastor up there, and of course he is too. I really think he will make a huge impact in that area, just like he has all his life. I didnt realize how much of a difference he's made in YOUth culture in that area. anyways... God has been faithful to us. he has really blessed us for listening to him, and I know he'll continue to. and for those of you who think we havent made that many changes, well, you just don't know what you're talking about.
Lauren is still out on the run, but she has her drug assessment tomorrow at st. peters chemical dependancy center, I hope she gets in RIGHT THEN. which she should, because she's like all high. I talked to her today, my parents werent home. I told her her daughter misses her and she started to cry and felt really bad. good job sara. she trashed my moms car though, broke her trunk and her stereo, so my parents are like super up-tight and stressed out about that. my dad is just really mad all the time, it's hard being around him.
mine and Matt's relationship is going really good. we are still sticking to what God has told us to do: seperate. but we remain in constant communication so we are not out of each other's lives, a big thing for us. he is 99% for sure moving to Canada sometime this month, but im not worried. I cant imagine him making this move with us still together, I really think it would take a toll on both of us and become a really unhealthy relationships. but now that we just e-mail I think it is going to be great. im really excited for him to start his new job as a YOUth pastor up there, and of course he is too. I really think he will make a huge impact in that area, just like he has all his life. I didnt realize how much of a difference he's made in YOUth culture in that area. anyways... God has been faithful to us. he has really blessed us for listening to him, and I know he'll continue to. and for those of you who think we havent made that many changes, well, you just don't know what you're talking about.