sure, sometimes
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 10:14 PM
sometimes im tempted to ditch my life that i've worked so hard to create. sometimes i want to dye my hair blonde and tan my skin away, blow all of my earned money on hollister clothes and oversized purses. sometimes i feel like sitting with "the" girls at lunch, the girls i always use to be friends with. sometimes i want to disregard all my morals and do things i havent done for a long time. sometimes i feel like going to all the parties...
but then I remember what im all about. how that life is a vast nothing that gives you exactly that in the end. and my life isnt even about what I get, it's about what I do, and how i live for God. when I feel like going back to the old life, I hardly even thinking about it for a second, seeing how all those girls are really so lost, holding on to what? they're coach purses? no thanks.
but then I remember what im all about. how that life is a vast nothing that gives you exactly that in the end. and my life isnt even about what I get, it's about what I do, and how i live for God. when I feel like going back to the old life, I hardly even thinking about it for a second, seeing how all those girls are really so lost, holding on to what? they're coach purses? no thanks.