my top ten favorite things of now
Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:44 PM
[I feel like being cheerful]
1. Veritas reunion tomorrow!!
2. Leading worship [I am suddenly inspired!]
3. The two people I know will be my best friends FOREVER!: Molly & Matt
4. Blended rasberry mochas [ahh...]
5. Having MY music on hand 24/7
6. A gym membership and free tanning along with it
7. Getting adjusted at the chiropractor
8. My best friend's birthday is tomorrow :)
9. Having income
10. Having God be in total and complete control and that makes me feel so much better and relaxed. I can focus on the things I need to, like HIM!
1. Veritas reunion tomorrow!!
2. Leading worship [I am suddenly inspired!]
3. The two people I know will be my best friends FOREVER!: Molly & Matt
4. Blended rasberry mochas [ahh...]
5. Having MY music on hand 24/7
6. A gym membership and free tanning along with it
7. Getting adjusted at the chiropractor
8. My best friend's birthday is tomorrow :)
9. Having income
10. Having God be in total and complete control and that makes me feel so much better and relaxed. I can focus on the things I need to, like HIM!