I normally find surveys oddly annoying. but this one was ok
Monday, January 01, 2007 2:02 PM
THE BASICS
Age you turned:
Fifteen
Did you grow?:
Yes
School/Work:
OBJH, SHS, Urraco coffee!
IM Screen name(s):
x motion x city
Best birthday gift:
My book from Molly with a whole bunch of letters in it from my friends
Best Christmas/holiday gift:
iPOD
Most important thing you learned:
Listen to God, he knows best
Did your physical appearance change?:
Yes
Did you personally change?:
That's a stupid question
Best month(s):
June, July, September, November
Worst month(s):
January, ehhh December hasnt been too fantastic, but it's not the WORST
THE PEOPLE
Best friend(s):
Molly, Nikki, Lauree, Matt
New friend(s):
Matt
Lose any friends?:
I'm not sure of
Lose any family members?:
No
Any new family members?
One on the way!
THE LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS
Have any crushes?:
Yes
How many relationships?:
One
Longest relationship:
twoish months... I guess
Shortest relationship:
Only had one
Did you have your heart broken?:
No... not really
Status at the beginning of the year:
Single
Status now:
Not single
Status you want(ed) to be:
the way I am now... whatever you would call it. I wont ever consider myself single really
Have any regrets?:
Sure.
Did you fall in love?:
Yes
Who was the first person you kissed this year?(in 06):
No one
Who was the last person you kissed this year?(in 06):
No one
THE FUN STUFF
Did you party?:
No
Did you throw any parties?:
No
Vacations:
Two weeks in Oregon was pretty fun
Best spring event:
BIG SPLASH!!!!
Best summer event:
Veritas 06
Ever sneak out?:
ehh... I dont think so
Any firsts:
I'm sure
THE FUTURE
Plans for the new year?:
Veritas 07, second Rock For Sudan, Running Start in the fall
Hopes for the new year?:
Go to Sudan, HOPEFULLY
New Years Resolution:
Have priorities, not resolutions
Goals you want to accomplish:
a balanced life, hahaha how cliche
Anything you're putting behind you?:
Yes
Age you will turn:
Sixteen
Any big changes taking place?:
Oh yes, all the time!
Going anywhere?:
Grand Canyon?
Age you turned:
Fifteen
Did you grow?:
Yes
School/Work:
OBJH, SHS, Urraco coffee!
IM Screen name(s):
x motion x city
Best birthday gift:
My book from Molly with a whole bunch of letters in it from my friends
Best Christmas/holiday gift:
iPOD
Most important thing you learned:
Listen to God, he knows best
Did your physical appearance change?:
Yes
Did you personally change?:
That's a stupid question
Best month(s):
June, July, September, November
Worst month(s):
January, ehhh December hasnt been too fantastic, but it's not the WORST
THE PEOPLE
Best friend(s):
Molly, Nikki, Lauree, Matt
New friend(s):
Matt
Lose any friends?:
I'm not sure of
Lose any family members?:
No
Any new family members?
One on the way!
THE LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS
Have any crushes?:
Yes
How many relationships?:
One
Longest relationship:
twoish months... I guess
Shortest relationship:
Only had one
Did you have your heart broken?:
No... not really
Status at the beginning of the year:
Single
Status now:
Not single
Status you want(ed) to be:
the way I am now... whatever you would call it. I wont ever consider myself single really
Have any regrets?:
Sure.
Did you fall in love?:
Yes
Who was the first person you kissed this year?(in 06):
No one
Who was the last person you kissed this year?(in 06):
No one
THE FUN STUFF
Did you party?:
No
Did you throw any parties?:
No
Vacations:
Two weeks in Oregon was pretty fun
Best spring event:
BIG SPLASH!!!!
Best summer event:
Veritas 06
Ever sneak out?:
ehh... I dont think so
Any firsts:
I'm sure
THE FUTURE
Plans for the new year?:
Veritas 07, second Rock For Sudan, Running Start in the fall
Hopes for the new year?:
Go to Sudan, HOPEFULLY
New Years Resolution:
Have priorities, not resolutions
Goals you want to accomplish:
a balanced life, hahaha how cliche
Anything you're putting behind you?:
Yes
Age you will turn:
Sixteen
Any big changes taking place?:
Oh yes, all the time!
Going anywhere?:
Grand Canyon?