Monday, January 22, 2007 5:59 PM
"I compared my beginings to others' endings, and couldnt help noticing how painfully different they were." -Bernard Shaw
I don't want to be bitter and/or angry, but sometimes I am. Most of the time I'm not. But mostly I am always bitter and/or angry towards a specific person. If that makes sense. I'd like for things to pass on and for me to be one of those people who just say, "It's not really a big deal, mah." But... I'm just not. I get mad about things... and I get frustrated over and over again. Something strange though is that when I talk to Matt, and he tells me things like, "Really, it's not that big of a deal." or "You really need to try and listen to your parents." My attitude actually changes. For some reason when he says it, it actually means something to me, whereas, if you say it to me I might freak out on you. Don't ask.
I don't want to be bitter and/or angry, but sometimes I am. Most of the time I'm not. But mostly I am always bitter and/or angry towards a specific person. If that makes sense. I'd like for things to pass on and for me to be one of those people who just say, "It's not really a big deal, mah." But... I'm just not. I get mad about things... and I get frustrated over and over again. Something strange though is that when I talk to Matt, and he tells me things like, "Really, it's not that big of a deal." or "You really need to try and listen to your parents." My attitude actually changes. For some reason when he says it, it actually means something to me, whereas, if you say it to me I might freak out on you. Don't ask.