can you hear us?
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 8:38 PM
yah I'm pretty sure I am going to be using this blog almost as an online journal now that I have wireless and can blog from my room *sigh* so much more comfortable. So dont worry about reading all this junk, it's just reflection, haha. Today was a pretty good day... this whole week has been pretty good. Finals havent been as bad as I expected them to be, but then again I havent taken my math final yet =\ But all my other finals have been good. I was really proud of my theatre scene that CJ and I did today, everyone said it was wonderful and we got a 97/100. I love how good we work as a team. We are both naturally talented at acting and improving and we just have that ability to memorize our lines, not plan out a single motion or emotion for the scene and do great on our feet. It was a lot of fun. I also gave my final speech today in Speech class. It was supposed to be a reflection of our life, using a lesson or story or both that we have experienced. I talked about his past summer doing Rock For Sudan while not having a lot of support. I talked about how a lot of stuff started to change around me, but I couldnt wait around for other people to get on with my life because a lot of those people will never come around. I was pretty proud of that speech too. My english final on "Night" wasnt terrible considering I didnt read the book, haha.
I have been going through orientation and tutorials for my online classes today, and to be honest with you it's kind of complicated. But hopefully it will work better tomorrow. Nevertheless I am still getting more excited.
Did I mention that I am going to learn how to play the bass? yah, I am. Nikki is letting me use her bass and amp since she is at college and it is just sitting at her house, I am so stoked! Getting a bass has been the one thing holding me back, because I didnt want to just go out and buy one... Like I did with the drums...
I am so excited for Malibu coming up! I can't believe that it was like 9 months ago that I was up there, when I think about it I can remember it so well it almost feels like yesterday! Man I love that place.
Night of Musical Theatre is this week. thurs. fri. and sat. allison and I are going Friday, I know it is going to rock. I am so excited for all my best friends... all my best friends are in it!
ok.
I have been going through orientation and tutorials for my online classes today, and to be honest with you it's kind of complicated. But hopefully it will work better tomorrow. Nevertheless I am still getting more excited.
Did I mention that I am going to learn how to play the bass? yah, I am. Nikki is letting me use her bass and amp since she is at college and it is just sitting at her house, I am so stoked! Getting a bass has been the one thing holding me back, because I didnt want to just go out and buy one... Like I did with the drums...
I am so excited for Malibu coming up! I can't believe that it was like 9 months ago that I was up there, when I think about it I can remember it so well it almost feels like yesterday! Man I love that place.
Night of Musical Theatre is this week. thurs. fri. and sat. allison and I are going Friday, I know it is going to rock. I am so excited for all my best friends... all my best friends are in it!
ok.