Friday, December 15, 2006 9:22 PM
so the last night and today I have realized what kind of person I am. and what kind of habits I have.
habit # 1: turn on the light switch when you walk into every room, even when you're holding a candle
habit # 2: sit in front of the computer, even if the screen is black
habit # 3: if everyone is sitting in the living room and it is dark, grab the remote
habit # 4: try to sit in front of the computer again
habit # 1: turn on the light switch when you walk into every room, even when you're holding a candle
habit # 2: sit in front of the computer, even if the screen is black
habit # 3: if everyone is sitting in the living room and it is dark, grab the remote
habit # 4: try to sit in front of the computer again