Thursday, December 28, 2006 12:43 PM
my dad says I can't go to Seattle on New Years Eve with Mandy, Elisabeth, Becky, and Matt because 1.] he doesnt want me anywhere near Matt, because according to him our relationship hasnt changed. and 2.] im 15, therefor I cannot go to Seattle.
ok, since I have such BAD behavior, and the way I act isnt good enough to go somewhere without my parents, lets take a look at where he's coming from:
in the past two years I have...
>become a Christian [a REAL Christian]
>gone to tons of Christian conferences, concerts, and festivals
>put on a benefit concert for a missionary in Sudan
>started leading worship for my YOUth church, as well as being a student leader to my peers
>stopped the best relationship I've ever had to wait for God's timing
>transfered to a homeschooling program so that I will get better grades and get ahead in college
if you ask me I do a pretty dang good job of taking care of myself for being fifteen.
but you know, if I go to Seattle I will definitley
a.] get drunk
b.] get stoned
c.] have sex with Matt [I mean that's a given]
d.] and get beaten up and robbed, because everyone in the group I'm traveling with definitley WONT have pepper spray
wow. good thing parents are so smart.
ok, since I have such BAD behavior, and the way I act isnt good enough to go somewhere without my parents, lets take a look at where he's coming from:
in the past two years I have...
>become a Christian [a REAL Christian]
>gone to tons of Christian conferences, concerts, and festivals
>put on a benefit concert for a missionary in Sudan
>started leading worship for my YOUth church, as well as being a student leader to my peers
>stopped the best relationship I've ever had to wait for God's timing
>transfered to a homeschooling program so that I will get better grades and get ahead in college
if you ask me I do a pretty dang good job of taking care of myself for being fifteen.
but you know, if I go to Seattle I will definitley
a.] get drunk
b.] get stoned
c.] have sex with Matt [I mean that's a given]
d.] and get beaten up and robbed, because everyone in the group I'm traveling with definitley WONT have pepper spray
wow. good thing parents are so smart.