lately
Sunday, December 31, 2006 10:40 AM
Lately has been sort of weird. I've been really like... up and down with my moods. it scares me, haha. but not in a psycho bipolar way. Just like... sometimes I'll feel so good with where I'm at right now, with God, with my friends and family, and with Matt. But then I'll just get really freaked about everything and I'll start missing Matt really bad and then my dad starts yelling at me and then I get weird... I dont know. whatever. But I think in an "over-all" sense I am doing really good. hope that was a nice little summary of my emotional state lately... haha
I can't believe we go back to school in a couple of days. I was ready to never go back. but in less than a month from when we go back I will be transferring, so that's a relief. my family got a gym membership to anytime fitness, I want to work out, I like it... when I actually do it.
I'm pretty excited for 2007. Lots of cool stuff will happen. Jody and Levi will have their son Adam in April [hopefully in April...], and then they will be getting married in June or August. I get to be a bridesmaid! yah! I'll turn 16, and get my lisence. In the fall I'll start running start. Maybe Lauren will do something with her life, maybe not, maybe we'll adopt Makenna. Either way Makenna will be turning TWO!!! I am so excited [not]. Hopefully I will go back to Veritas this summer and go through the Missions track, that will be fun. And who knows, there's always a possibility of going to Sudan... if not there, I want to go on a mission trip somewhere this year!
And I already know Christmas is going to be great... ;)
I can't believe we go back to school in a couple of days. I was ready to never go back. but in less than a month from when we go back I will be transferring, so that's a relief. my family got a gym membership to anytime fitness, I want to work out, I like it... when I actually do it.
I'm pretty excited for 2007. Lots of cool stuff will happen. Jody and Levi will have their son Adam in April [hopefully in April...], and then they will be getting married in June or August. I get to be a bridesmaid! yah! I'll turn 16, and get my lisence. In the fall I'll start running start. Maybe Lauren will do something with her life, maybe not, maybe we'll adopt Makenna. Either way Makenna will be turning TWO!!! I am so excited [not]. Hopefully I will go back to Veritas this summer and go through the Missions track, that will be fun. And who knows, there's always a possibility of going to Sudan... if not there, I want to go on a mission trip somewhere this year!
And I already know Christmas is going to be great... ;)