Tuesday, December 19, 2006 3:10 PM
I am really sick. Really miserabley sick.
I guess I don't really know what else to say about life right now. It's busy, it's stressful, it's getting OLD. I spent WAY too much money on people's Christmas presents this year, but that's ok to make up for the past 15 years in which I havent bought any. not with my own money at least. sheesh I am such a youngen...
Starting February first I will be doing Insight [school online] which I am pretty excited about. im not exactly sure why, i just hope I will get better grades than I am now.
i can't wait for christmas. i love christmas.
I guess I don't really know what else to say about life right now. It's busy, it's stressful, it's getting OLD. I spent WAY too much money on people's Christmas presents this year, but that's ok to make up for the past 15 years in which I havent bought any. not with my own money at least. sheesh I am such a youngen...
Starting February first I will be doing Insight [school online] which I am pretty excited about. im not exactly sure why, i just hope I will get better grades than I am now.
i can't wait for christmas. i love christmas.