Time passes
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 10:06 AM
life seems to just be flying by SO fast! I can't believe it's already November. I can't believe November's already over! I think this is a blessing. I am impatient. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving, and then December when everyone comes home for Christmas! I LOVE Christmas, can't wait. Then I am excited for January and the SNOW retreat, and possibly the Honduras mission trip after that, but I'm still undecided. Really, this year has flown by. But if I look back to last November, a lot of stuff is in the same place.
I can't seem to clear my mind these days. Like I have these vague goals that I want to get accomplished, but I can't seem to get past the fog and remember why. Is that strange? Or I can't focus on them completley and get them all the way accomplished. Matt is a BIG help with that though. He always tells me to do the stuff I have passion for, and he ALWAYS does, and it inspires me to. I hate it when he is in Canada and I can't talk to him a lot :(
Levi and Jody are having a boy. They are 47659 times excited as they were before.
I am sick and am currently missing my second day of school. I am supposed to auditon for night of musical theatre afterschool, but I can hardly talk.... ahhh...
My room is officially painted. it looks Super cool now that everything is back in it, not as intense.
ok well I am going to try and do something else... probably sleep...
I can't seem to clear my mind these days. Like I have these vague goals that I want to get accomplished, but I can't seem to get past the fog and remember why. Is that strange? Or I can't focus on them completley and get them all the way accomplished. Matt is a BIG help with that though. He always tells me to do the stuff I have passion for, and he ALWAYS does, and it inspires me to. I hate it when he is in Canada and I can't talk to him a lot :(
Levi and Jody are having a boy. They are 47659 times excited as they were before.
I am sick and am currently missing my second day of school. I am supposed to auditon for night of musical theatre afterschool, but I can hardly talk.... ahhh...
My room is officially painted. it looks Super cool now that everything is back in it, not as intense.
ok well I am going to try and do something else... probably sleep...