sometimes a broken soul
Wednesday, November 08, 2006 9:00 PM
Sometimes the world tells us not to be so vulnerable. "Don't wear your heart on your sleeve, don't get so attached, less emotions, don't open up your heart to people, protect yourself." Good advice. Until you become a wall. A wall that wont come down to feel. Things in life are hard, and painful, and a lot of the time you lose more than you win, but that makes the wins more precious. A lot of the time we have to heal things that have been broken, and that can take a long time- but at least we know that we CAN still feel. All pain can be healed, all brokenness can be restored. Just open up yourself, let yourself experience love, and life, and pain, and sufferning, and really really hard times. Because Jesus is in all of them. And I know that some of the times I've clung to him the most, are the times that I've felt the least. Let people feel you. Let things touch your heart; the good and the bad. open your eyes.
April 23, 2006
"Don't know how I got this way.
Broken and bleading no reason to stay
Don't know how I got to this place.
Lord God come show me your face-
I need it to live."
April 23, 2006
"Don't know how I got this way.
Broken and bleading no reason to stay
Don't know how I got to this place.
Lord God come show me your face-
I need it to live."