It's only been a few months...
Tuesday, November 28, 2006 12:41 AM
It just sort of hit me now. Like, "HEY!! YOU'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL NOW!!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE!!!" But I guess when I was "waiting" for it and "wanting" it I was really young. I saw my sister in high school and wanted what she had. She was the type of person who was ALWAYS with her friends. They were all so popular. Her top 20 friends were probably the top 20 best jocks in the school. It all looked like so much fun. And I guess that's where I'm at right now, but now that I have it, I don't want it at all. To be honest with you I really miss Jr. High. I'll admit I hated it while I was there, but I miss it. It was simple, and easy, and things werent complicated and you knew everyone. I could walk into any teachers room and be comfortable. Sure there was a small group doing pretty "bad" things, but it was never looked upon as normal. But now... no one cares if you have sex. There's not all this *gasp* and gossip about it. Partying is looked up to, and smoking pot isnt bad for your future anymore. I have heard all this stuff a million times before, but I never believed that it could be true until I was actually sumburged in it. It's strange...
At the end of this semester I am transfering into a school called Insight High School. It is a full-time online high school that I do over a laptop that they send me. I wont have any schedule, I am excited. I don't think that high school is one of those things that you need to experience. I think it's one of those things that everyone is subjected to and you get really emotionally scarred. I think the sooner I can get out the better.
At the end of this semester I am transfering into a school called Insight High School. It is a full-time online high school that I do over a laptop that they send me. I wont have any schedule, I am excited. I don't think that high school is one of those things that you need to experience. I think it's one of those things that everyone is subjected to and you get really emotionally scarred. I think the sooner I can get out the better.
Labels: high school