I refer to "him" in this blog as "humans"
Tuesday, November 07, 2006 5:08 PM
history shows us that no leader who imposed a revolutionary idea that changed the world ever did so easily. he was always fought. there was always a group of not a majority of people fighting against him. I think it's strange that the huge things that have changed our world have happened in interesting ways. For example Martin Luther King Jr. [black rights], Gandhi [Indian government], Abe Lincoln [end slavery], the women who protested for their rights, all of these people were extremly disagreed with for the most part. But all of their causes are huge differences in our world now, without them, without the revolution they created we would all be so different. was it because satan knew that these things should be changed so he tried to work his evil in as much as he could?
Just some interesting thoughts I had today.
Just some interesting thoughts I had today.