I am walking on a narrow path
Thursday, November 23, 2006 6:58 PM
God and my deal: (him talking)
"1. I am first. You put nothing before me. You need to spend more time with me everyday. period.
2. YOU need to get rid of things that cause impure thoughts in your mind. YOU need to watch out for Satan's seeds of evil, and kick them out.
3. There is no more MESSING around, you need to get this right. You are on a narrow path."
(this was a loooooooong shower)
"1. I am first. You put nothing before me. You need to spend more time with me everyday. period.
2. YOU need to get rid of things that cause impure thoughts in your mind. YOU need to watch out for Satan's seeds of evil, and kick them out.
3. There is no more MESSING around, you need to get this right. You are on a narrow path."
(this was a loooooooong shower)