school with sara
Friday, October 27, 2006 2:33 PM
appeal:
the power or ability to attract, interest, amuse, or stimulate the mind or emotions.
see also: allure, attraction, attractiveness, beauty, charm, charmingness, engagingness, fascination, glamour, interestingness, pleasingness, seductiveness
attract:
to draw by a physical force causing or tending to cause to approach, adhere, or unite; pull [as opposed to: repel]
to draw by appealing to the emotions or senses, by stimulating interest, or by exciting admiration; allure; invite
see also: appeal, allure, captivate, bait, charm, enchant, pull, seduce
so I ask you. what appeals to you? what attacts you? to things? to people? to places? to events? what do you think other people are attracted to?
I am a person who buys something appealing to me. I am attracted to it, and I like it. Things that appeal to me are vintage looks, punk rawk, bright colors, contrasting, edgy, mod paterns, and self confidence.
I see none of these in church. lets get some more mod paterns.
the power or ability to attract, interest, amuse, or stimulate the mind or emotions.
see also: allure, attraction, attractiveness, beauty, charm, charmingness, engagingness, fascination, glamour, interestingness, pleasingness, seductiveness
attract:
to draw by a physical force causing or tending to cause to approach, adhere, or unite; pull [as opposed to: repel]
to draw by appealing to the emotions or senses, by stimulating interest, or by exciting admiration; allure; invite
see also: appeal, allure, captivate, bait, charm, enchant, pull, seduce
so I ask you. what appeals to you? what attacts you? to things? to people? to places? to events? what do you think other people are attracted to?
I am a person who buys something appealing to me. I am attracted to it, and I like it. Things that appeal to me are vintage looks, punk rawk, bright colors, contrasting, edgy, mod paterns, and self confidence.
I see none of these in church. lets get some more mod paterns.