indulgence
Saturday, October 07, 2006 8:52 PM
I need me time. Holy crap do I need me time. I realized this while I was working. I need it so much that after I got off word I went to Urraco and bought the proper "me time" products:
1. New Found Glory cd [brand-spankin-new]
2. fake tanning lotion [my favorite thing EVER]
3. really good smelling face exfoliatant
these may strike you as odd products. but they are things that I have needed/wanted [i guess you could say "longed for"] for a while. And having them makes me feel better. I "indulged" myself. And Im ok with that. I am now going to take a bath, because I have been cold for 3 straight weeks, and I want to feel some warmth. goodnight.
1. New Found Glory cd [brand-spankin-new]
2. fake tanning lotion [my favorite thing EVER]
3. really good smelling face exfoliatant
these may strike you as odd products. but they are things that I have needed/wanted [i guess you could say "longed for"] for a while. And having them makes me feel better. I "indulged" myself. And Im ok with that. I am now going to take a bath, because I have been cold for 3 straight weeks, and I want to feel some warmth. goodnight.