begging for a new blog
Thursday, October 19, 2006 8:20 PM
yestreday we practiced as a worship band, even though we did not have musical worship last night at church. Anyways, we practiced The Stand, and I thought it went awesome! I am very excited and muy confident in playing it next week. [I thought I would throw in some espanol every once in a while for ya ;] School is going a little better attitude wise. I didnt fail my math quiz the other day, I actually think I did pretty stinkin well. And I got a really good score on my test and notebook in physics. Better grades make it a little easier to get through the day. OH YAH! I gave my "Pro-Life" speech in speech class yesterday, and it went amazing!! Im not even kidding, I had "Pro choice" people in my class, including my teacher, tell me that my speech convinced them. I had passion, i told them about Lauren and Makenna, I started getting choked up and almost cried. I was intense and had everyone on the edge of their seats, and addressed the issue of irresponsiblity in the world towards sex. And then when it was time to "critique" me on how I did, Jozy clark raised his hand and said, "Awesome job."
it made my day.
as for other things... well life is pretty nice right now. i have to say. I love Jesus, more than anything i love Jesus. me and him are like best friends ;D
it made my day.
as for other things... well life is pretty nice right now. i have to say. I love Jesus, more than anything i love Jesus. me and him are like best friends ;D