worship team
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 8:37 PM
worship practice tonight went a lot better in some ways than I guess I thought it would. well compared to last year. i didnt really know that i was supposed to be leading the practice, I thought Justin was going to do that, but i was. if i would have known i would have done better, but i guess i did ok on the spot. the band is all really great, they're a bunch of beginers, i'll admit, but they are great. they listen, and they have a good idea of what they're doing. im kind of glad that they're not all these experienced musicians, because then it gets annoying and everyone tries to control the band, ugh. I was SO surprised at myself. I thought I would not sing good at all, and freeze up, like usual, or sing quiet, but I wasnt nervous at all. It was so weird!! I have never been able to do that before. Thank you John Ross!!