today was a day I suppose?
Monday, September 18, 2006 9:47 PM
my week:
today: worked
tomorrow: work
wednesday: ortho appt. and worship practice/YOUth church/ Project Runway!
thursday: skipping school, going to see david crowder
friday: work
saturday: my cousins wedding
sunday: church and Floodgate =D and Grey's Anatomy seasons premiere!
half of me enjoys weeks like this, and the other half goes "WHY ARENT YOU SITTING AT HOME?!!?" lol. But mostly I enjoy busy weeks. I can hardly walk, I dont know exactly how I'm going to make it at school tomorrow, I cant really walk to my room. MAKENNA IS WALKING NOW. Oh my goodness, she is so BIG! she's just walking around like she's one or something. she's so great =D Sam and me are going to homecoming together. that's pretty exciting.
today: worked
tomorrow: work
wednesday: ortho appt. and worship practice/YOUth church/ Project Runway!
thursday: skipping school, going to see david crowder
friday: work
saturday: my cousins wedding
sunday: church and Floodgate =D and Grey's Anatomy seasons premiere!
half of me enjoys weeks like this, and the other half goes "WHY ARENT YOU SITTING AT HOME?!!?" lol. But mostly I enjoy busy weeks. I can hardly walk, I dont know exactly how I'm going to make it at school tomorrow, I cant really walk to my room. MAKENNA IS WALKING NOW. Oh my goodness, she is so BIG! she's just walking around like she's one or something. she's so great =D Sam and me are going to homecoming together. that's pretty exciting.