Sudan has been rocked for
Saturday, September 09, 2006 10:48 PM
Rock For Sudan is finally over. DONE. I can't believe it. I seriously never thought it would ACTUALLY happen, lol. All the bands rocked, and rocked hard. They were ALL so good, and I was surprised. We made $1,824, I think, and that is the point. Today has been a long, stressful, emotional day. But everything went smoothly I guess. All the big stuff that is. All the bands showed up, all the volunteers, the coffee shots really sucked, so that didnt bring in a big profit, but oh well. We sold almost all of the t-shirts, and the turnout was awesome. Everyone keeps asking me what my goal was, what I was expecting, and the truth is... nothing. I kept picturing the empty room and no one being there, but it was good. And people did leave half way through, there were actually a lot of people there up until the last band. Matt showed up, and that made me happy. I was all stressed and stuff and then I walked in and saw him standing against the wall and I thought it was so cool that he came down. It was also cool seeing Joel again, he's a great guy. [Justin, if you leave annoying comment on this about Matt and Joel, shutup]
all in all...

... it was a good day
all in all...

... it was a good day