planning a church
Tuesday, September 26, 2006 9:53 PM
From now on you will see church plans every once in a while on here. I plan on taking notes/reseraching what kind of church I would like, perhaps for one that I might found in the future with someone.
Would our church make anyone cry? No. Would it make anyone fall to their knees and change their ways? No. Why? Because GOD does that, not a church. So I feel like it should be a churches job to help make God real to the body. To make sure nothing is getting in the way or detracting from meeting his presence. It is our job to expose the truth and only that.
Would our church make anyone cry? No. Would it make anyone fall to their knees and change their ways? No. Why? Because GOD does that, not a church. So I feel like it should be a churches job to help make God real to the body. To make sure nothing is getting in the way or detracting from meeting his presence. It is our job to expose the truth and only that.