longest day of my life
Tuesday, September 19, 2006 9:43 PM
not really. today actually wasnt that bad. I just hate school, and started crying when I went to math, because I am like a 9 year old and didnt want to be at school. im so lame sometimes. i told myself to suck it up and go back to class. i did. work was soooo long. i had to work for an extra hour just close everything up. but I get paid tomorrow :D so its all good. Matt is going with me to David Crowder, I'm excited to see him. I havent been doing any of my homework. I am "soo un movtivated" eh it happens. cant i be a little bit of a slacker? YOUth church is tomorrow, and im excited for us to lead for the second week. and Justins playing bass [BONUS!] maybe we can do the sweet Hallelujah intro if it works out. I am so tired... I need to go to bed. WOO! peace out
hasta manyana [I hate spanish]
hasta manyana [I hate spanish]