Welcome
Take me as you find me
all my fears and failures

Profile
Sara Ann Reimer.
Married to my best friend since 07.19.08
Loves God, trying to figure out what that means.
Studying to become a professional photographer.


Archives
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

credits
Everything:infravermelho
know the people in my life - know me
Sunday, September 24, 2006 1:36 PM
Nikki- Nikki is my best friend. We have been friends for two years now. She is my mentor, my role model, and the person I go to with all my struggles. She is the one who led me to Christ, and helped my relationship grow with him. I learned how to follow Jesus by hanging out with Nikki, and I especially learned how to treat others by hanging out with her. She is a HUMUNGOUS inspiration to me in every aspect of my life. When I meet the man I want to marry I hope my relationship is just like Nikki and Jordans'.

Justin- My life would not be the same if Justin wasnt my YOUth pastor. He challenges me, and makes me think about stuff I do and say, and even think. Sometimes it gets frustrating, but most of the time, I appreciate it. He is teaching me a lot about how to be an example to my peers, and how to lead them in worship, but he is also teaching me a lot about myself, and about other people.

Molly- Oh what is there to say about my sister Molly? We are like twins. I am SO ETERNALLY greatful that I have someone to go through everyday with me, struggling, partying, getting excited, getting very not excited, pouting, and doing Jesus crack. Without her I would be so alone, I would have no one to be an emotional teenager with. But she isnt just an emotional teenager. She has drive and determination. She is doing HUGE things with her life and they will get even bigger. She is one of the smartest people I know, academically, musicaly, as well as common sense. I am so greatful for my twin!

Kristi- I havent even known Kristi that long, only a little over a year, but she has played a huge part in my life. She, also, is an example to me. When i think about a mature woman, a woman who doesnt waste, and hasnt wasted, her time on stupid things, a "Proverbs 31 woman" [haha] I think of Kristi. She is helping me get through high school using common sense, and thinking about choices that I make. She is always there for me and I think of her as a mother figure.

Brad- I guess I have known Brad for a long time, but I've never really KNOWN him until I got into 9th grade. Brad has helped me and counseled me through so many hard times in my life that I am so thankful for him. He is one of the most brilliant men I know and he does amazing things for the high school ministry. Brad brings culture into the church [so does Justin, by the way] and his spirituallity inspires me.

Matt- Honestly, I have only known Matt for a month. But he has become such a good friend. He is a bold Christian like me, and I love talking with him about his views on Christianity. His thoughts make me think a lot, and I make him do a lot of thinking too. I have yet to meet very many people who love Jesus, rock music, and having a lot of laughs all at once, but Matt is one of them, and I am excited for our friendship to grow.

Some of you may be thinking, 'but what about ____?' There are people in my life who I hang out with way more, or talk about a lot, but they are not the huge people in my life right now. I love all my friends so much.