I got paid today;
Friday, September 01, 2006 9:20 PM
today was a long interesting day. well... longer than usual. it started at 8:38 with eric from the forgotten dream calling and telling me that they needed to play at 2 pm. probably not the best start to a day, but not a big deal. my mom had to take her car to the shop at 10, and my dad was in Bellingham, so we didnt have a car all day. then i learned some more bad news about my dad, which put me in not the best mood. when my mom left to get her car, makenna was screaming, just hysterically, but i rocked her to sleep and fed her a bottle. she slept for TWO HOURS. I think that goes on the record for longest nap ever; good job Sara. Then I napped for an hour. that made a lot of things better. they have this saying in NA, "never get too tired, hungry, or lonely." [those all better your changes of relapsing] Well I was all of those, now I wasnt going to relapse, lol, but I was just very irritable. I had to have a good cry with God about some things. I woke up and my mom and me went to wal mart. i bought some makeup and school supplies. then i had to rush to work, i went in at 5. working went well, i like working with leah. then i got paid. 359$. ohhh yah. but then again i have worked almost everyday since i got hired, so it wont be nearly as much once i start my regular schedule [thursday]. school starts on wednesday, thats... 4 days away. then Rock For Sudan is on Saturday. whoa. this is crazy!! in the begining it just sort of seemed like this thing i was planning that would never actually happen, haha. but i know it will all go well. my dad finally came home. dont really know where thats gonna go for now, but God does, and thats the only thing I care about.
keep me hanging on;
so contagiously
keep me hanging on;
so contagiously