get some insight
Saturday, September 16, 2006 9:21 PM
i think i am going to start going to insight high school. i really want to, and will sign up as soon as my parents say go. i wrote out a list of pros and cons today at work, and then when i told molly about it she was thinking about doing it too and it made us both really excited, so now I think I am for sure. there is just so many benefits, honestly. today i was telling my mom about it on the way to Urraco and she said something like, [after communicating that I "put her over the edge" with talking about this] "I have hopes for you. But you want to go live in a jungle somewhere so what do I care if you go to high school or college." I got out of the car. I can't believe people sometimes. its amazing. and then when my dad picks me up from work hes like, you can say anything to me, you have every right to be angry, but just make sure you're not taking it out on your mom. she's really stressed, and she feels like everyone's taking out their anger on her. UMM... JEEZ dad I wonder why shes stressed?! seriously, does he have the right to say ANYTHING to me at all? I just wanted to tell him to shutup because he JUST got home and he's telling me how to act? Yah... no.