crappy end to a crappy week
Friday, September 15, 2006 11:06 PM
I dont know if this is a blog I want everyone reading, but it happens. this has been one of the worst weeks in a long time, by far. i only went to a few days of school, cried a lot, and got my hopes up to go to the kane hodder show tomorrow [and see matt mostly] which I am now NOT going to. I am so pissed. i dont think im going to be able to accept the fact that i cant go peacfully. the only way i made it sanely through the week was looking forward to tomorrow, and now, pfft, crap. a crappy end to a crappy week. i think i want to homeschool, slap my spanish teacher, marry some cute boy, and not wake up tomorrow. that might possibly make this week better.