What I'm up to
Thursday, August 03, 2006 2:11 PM
Happy? Oh yah
Favorite band of the moment? The Fray, ahh I love them!
Favorite song of the moment? O Love That Will Not Let Me Go [John Ross version ;]
Worries? No worries :]
Excited about anything? My concert it's actually going to work! lol. And about Luke, he makes me excited.
Love life? Lucas :]
Anticipating? School starting, I'm pretty excited about it, and my concert of course.
Thing that made you smile today? Hearing this amazing girl sing on tv today, I love people with good voices, haha
Something cool that happen today? I ran into Bryce and Jacob Oldhe at McDonalds, pretty cool
Plans this week? Im going to a picnic for my dads work in a little bit, then going to see my grandpa and grandma. Tomorrow Kristi and I are going to ask for donations from business, and Molly and I are probably going shopping, YES!!
Did you change this week? Maybe... I'm lazier than I was last week, I havent been working out as much, but I've been babysitting Makenna. I'll get back on it...
See any movies this week? Failure to Launch, it's now my new favorite movie. and Celeste in the City, man I love that movie!!
Current obsession[s]? Cooking, The Fray, solitare, Seventeen magazine
Favorite band of the moment? The Fray, ahh I love them!
Favorite song of the moment? O Love That Will Not Let Me Go [John Ross version ;]
Worries? No worries :]
Excited about anything? My concert it's actually going to work! lol. And about Luke, he makes me excited.
Love life? Lucas :]
Anticipating? School starting, I'm pretty excited about it, and my concert of course.
Thing that made you smile today? Hearing this amazing girl sing on tv today, I love people with good voices, haha
Something cool that happen today? I ran into Bryce and Jacob Oldhe at McDonalds, pretty cool
Plans this week? Im going to a picnic for my dads work in a little bit, then going to see my grandpa and grandma. Tomorrow Kristi and I are going to ask for donations from business, and Molly and I are probably going shopping, YES!!
Did you change this week? Maybe... I'm lazier than I was last week, I havent been working out as much, but I've been babysitting Makenna. I'll get back on it...
See any movies this week? Failure to Launch, it's now my new favorite movie. and Celeste in the City, man I love that movie!!
Current obsession[s]? Cooking, The Fray, solitare, Seventeen magazine