what a day
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:06 PM
Today has been a very... interesting day. I stayed at the hospital last night until 3:30 in the morning waiting for Judah to be born. HOORAY! He is so cute! :) Then this morniing I woke up and went to get my food handlers lisense, man that was fun. I had been feeling kind of weird all day, but didnt really know why. Then after I got home I started feeling really sick. My body aches, and when I touch my skin it hurts. I have a headache and am dizzy and nausues. So I was laying in bed but then got up to watch Seinfield. I got on the computer and Becky wrote me a message and told me I had been hired at Urraco!!!!!! YES! I am so happy, unfortunatley I am SICK, but whenever I get better she said to come down and start my training. Yay! Hopefully that will be like... tomorrow. Jordan finished the flyer so I will probably go down to the church and print those tomorrow if I'm feeling better. Umm... yah that's about it.