school goals?
Wednesday, August 23, 2006 5:55 PM
I suppose I have a few... but not as many as the usual new season brings along... here goes...
<3 pass all classes with an A or B
<3 participate in at least two theatre productions
<3 attend every home football game
<3 have a date for homecoming, haha
<3 go on a mission trip
<3 lead [good] worship at YOUth Church
<3 make lots of new friends :D
<3 be accepting of everyone I meet
<3 vounteer in the community
<3 join at least one club outside of school [drama, asb, spanish?]
<3 don't gossip
that's all for now... im sure I'll think of some more as time goes on...
<3 pass all classes with an A or B
<3 participate in at least two theatre productions
<3 attend every home football game
<3 have a date for homecoming, haha
<3 go on a mission trip
<3 lead [good] worship at YOUth Church
<3 make lots of new friends :D
<3 be accepting of everyone I meet
<3 vounteer in the community
<3 join at least one club outside of school [drama, asb, spanish?]
<3 don't gossip
that's all for now... im sure I'll think of some more as time goes on...