Sunday, August 06, 2006 7:42 PM
Me: Do you think that I could maybe go to Sudan next summer?
My dad: No, there are some places that I think are really dangerous, and that is one of them.
Me: What if the war was over by then?
My dad: I think it's something we have to talk about for a long time
me in my head: YESS!!
I really, really, want to go to Sudan next summer. Maybe stay for like a month or something and work with Charity.. Definitley something to think about.. :)
My dad: No, there are some places that I think are really dangerous, and that is one of them.
Me: What if the war was over by then?
My dad: I think it's something we have to talk about for a long time
me in my head: YESS!!
I really, really, want to go to Sudan next summer. Maybe stay for like a month or something and work with Charity.. Definitley something to think about.. :)