i burnt my hand today
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:30 PM
appearently the water you back wash the espresso machine with is 2000 degrees hotter than anything on the sun, and it ran all over my finger. but luckily I work in an espresso bar and there is a can of running ice water built into the counter. i stuck my hand in and continued cleaning the machine. becky says, "welcome to the land of baristas, and burnt hands." it hurts very badly.
In other news... I printed off 800 flyers today, now I just have to return to the church and pick them up, I am very excited about my beautiful 800 cardstock flyers. I also had a worship meeting with the worship band for this year, that I am leading. yes, I am leading a band. be afraid. that was really awesome because we watched the united dvd, and man those guys inspire me. i realized that i would give anything to go to a united concert.
I have to go stick my finger in some ice water before I die, I swear it is on fire.
In other news... I printed off 800 flyers today, now I just have to return to the church and pick them up, I am very excited about my beautiful 800 cardstock flyers. I also had a worship meeting with the worship band for this year, that I am leading. yes, I am leading a band. be afraid. that was really awesome because we watched the united dvd, and man those guys inspire me. i realized that i would give anything to go to a united concert.
I have to go stick my finger in some ice water before I die, I swear it is on fire.