and if im not a star, will it be ok? will i still be someone?
Sunday, August 06, 2006 8:33 PM
I desire to serve God so badly! I know I want to be a missionary. But before I can do that I need to serve in other ways. Maybe at the homeless shelter, kitten rescue, Treasures, Saints Pantry, etc.
I am currently reading "Captivating", and I really like it! It talks about how women are CREATED with the vulnerability [etc] that we have. And that men are created to want to pursue/protect something. I always that it [wanting that relationship/intamcy so bad] was a FLAW that I had developed. But really it was how I was made. Really I just need to stop trying to find it so hard, and stop trying to improve myself, and just focus on God. Because God says in the Bible [I dont remember where...] that he will take those things away from us so that we get tired of chasing them and come to Him and rest. [I am SO there]. It also says that Satan TARGETS women because they posess God's beauty [Satan was the beauty of God until he became prideful, so now he's jealous of our beauty] and we GIVE LIFE- which Satan DEFINITLEY doesnt want. I like this book.
In other news...
I have an interview with the Lanman's tomorrow evening... I'm a little unsure as what I'm supposed to talk about during this time. And I have an interview with The Journal coming up soon that I am also nervous about, just because I feel like I will mess up and it will go something like this:
Dude: "So what do you think of *insert random hard question here*?
Me: "Uhh.. "
Dude writes down "Uhh.."
Justin: "SARA!!! COME ON!! I TOLD YOU TO BE ON TOP OF YOUR STUFF!!!"
... back to reality. I guess that is why I'm kind of nervous, lol. My mind keeps replaying that. I'm also nervous because for some reason no more bands have gotten back to me... stupid bands!! sorry.. I just really want to print the flyers.. oh well.
I am currently reading "Captivating", and I really like it! It talks about how women are CREATED with the vulnerability [etc] that we have. And that men are created to want to pursue/protect something. I always that it [wanting that relationship/intamcy so bad] was a FLAW that I had developed. But really it was how I was made. Really I just need to stop trying to find it so hard, and stop trying to improve myself, and just focus on God. Because God says in the Bible [I dont remember where...] that he will take those things away from us so that we get tired of chasing them and come to Him and rest. [I am SO there]. It also says that Satan TARGETS women because they posess God's beauty [Satan was the beauty of God until he became prideful, so now he's jealous of our beauty] and we GIVE LIFE- which Satan DEFINITLEY doesnt want. I like this book.
In other news...
I have an interview with the Lanman's tomorrow evening... I'm a little unsure as what I'm supposed to talk about during this time. And I have an interview with The Journal coming up soon that I am also nervous about, just because I feel like I will mess up and it will go something like this:
Dude: "So what do you think of *insert random hard question here*?
Me: "Uhh.. "
Dude writes down "Uhh.."
Justin: "SARA!!! COME ON!! I TOLD YOU TO BE ON TOP OF YOUR STUFF!!!"
... back to reality. I guess that is why I'm kind of nervous, lol. My mind keeps replaying that. I'm also nervous because for some reason no more bands have gotten back to me... stupid bands!! sorry.. I just really want to print the flyers.. oh well.