*SIGH*
Thursday, July 27, 2006 1:35 PM
We finally got a date and location nailed down for Rock For Sudan. I am SO relieved! Westwood said they could not let us use their facilities unless the fundraiser was an organization they supported and we "did not fall under that category." It is going to be at c3 [417 Railroad Ave.] on September 9th [that's a Saturday.] Now that that is together I feel so much calmer. I feel a lot more organized, and have a clear vision of what I need to do. It feels SO great. Yay! Big thanks goes out to Justin especially on all of this :]
In other news... yah I dont really know. Pretty sweet that Washington upheld DOMA eh? Yah I think so. I can't wait to go to Molly's musical theatre show tonight! It's going to be amazing!! :]
In other news... yah I dont really know. Pretty sweet that Washington upheld DOMA eh? Yah I think so. I can't wait to go to Molly's musical theatre show tonight! It's going to be amazing!! :]