Lucas
Friday, July 21, 2006 9:37 PM
You think I would be smiling from ear to ear to know that a boy likes me. NO, that a boy is driven crazyby me. I am happy, it does make me smile. But it's soo hard. I cannot believe the only boy I want to be with lives in Kentucky. That's the most random place ever, why not here? I just want to talk to him so bad, but since I went dress shopping with my mom [STUPID STUPID SARA!] I missed him and he left to Chicago for the weekend. All I want to do is see him, it's really hard. And to know that all he wants to do is see me makes me even happier and sadder at the same time. Actually no, I dont think sadness is at all an emotion is this, I guess it just makes it harder. After I talked to him last night I couldnt stop thinking about him, I hardly slept, and when I got up [8:00am] I had to write him a message. I waited all day to talk to him, I could hardly handle it, now I am the one going crazy, and I missed him. He is in Chicago. He makes me happy. I make him happy.